Sunday 17 August 2008

Warming up nicely

Another game done and it went well, so three down already. I had to refer to the video umpire on one decision, which was inconclusive, so had to rely on my own opinion. Fortunately it looks like it was right as NZ didn't say anything, accepting the long corner instead of a goal. I'm on duty again tomorrow, NZ (again) v Germany, in what is effectively a decider for who goes through to the semis.

It's warming up here in the competition and weather, with the sun breaking through nicely this morning. The forecast is more of the same for tomorrow, so I will be resting up in readiness for a major test in the match tomorrow. You never know the BBC may even get their act together and show it at home? I can't believe that there is less than a week to go already. Homeward bound in seven days.

1 comment:

Diddle said...

Hi Andy,

Clearly it is going well, one of the only two maches that really matter with Group B sorted... well done matie !!

Hope it all goes well and I hope BBC change their focus to our representatives still in contention in the hockey.

Good Luck

Diddle