Tuesday 19 August 2008

Scorchio

Typical, the weather has changed back to being 'super hot' just when I get the toughest of my matches. Glad to say that it went well again, with Germany being pretty comfortable against New Zealand for most of the match. That means that Germany have gone through to the semi-finals, and are startng to look pretty good, while New Zealand will be playing against Pakistan for 7/8th places. Having done NZ three out of my four matches I'm sure that they aren't hoping to see my name on their next appointment?

The heat was real issue for the match, and keeping hydrated even more so - as trying to get to my water bottle during the thick of battle was tricky. So, that's four matches done without any major dramas, and we will have to see if any other apointments are forthcoming.

No comments: